KAMIKITAZAWA ENT CLINIC was opened in May 2020.
We offer outpatient services of a wide range of ear, nose, and throat disorders for all ages.
Our clinic is located 3 minutes’ walk from Kamikitazawa station, which is easy access from Shinjuku station.
Monday-Friday: 9:30-12:00, 14:00-17:00
＊Office closed: Wednesdays, Sundays, public holidays
- 15 minutes from Shinjuku Station by train (KEIO line)
- 3 minutes’ walk from the south exit of Kamikitazawa station
Address: 3-29-22 Kamikitazawa Setagaya-ku, Tokyo, 156-0057
- We accept credit cards.
- No appointment is necessary.
About Director: Dr. Erika Tokita, M.D., Ph.D.
- Board Certified Otorhinolaryngologist, The ORL Society of Japan
- Associate Professor (part-time) in the Department of Otorhinolaryngology at Showa University
- Post-doctoral research fellow in the Department of Pediatrics at Virginia Commonwealth University, VA, U.S.A. from 2011 to 2014.